Database Error? [solved]

9 posts • viewed 147 times

This message aims at: reporting a bug

Upvotes: 8
Downvotes: 0

» Quick access to the last post

I am getting this error message when I try to make a modification to a coin ....

ErrorThe database encountered a problem. Please try to refresh the page in a few minutes (press F5). (MySQL 06-Apr-2020 06:30:15)

I have been able to add completely new coins with no problems, just making changes to existing ones is a problem.

Regards Mike
Referee for Australia & New Zealand Coins & Exonumia, Papua New Guinea & Cocos & Keeling Islands Coins & Australian Banknotes. I Collect > Australia, UK & Dependancies, NZ Sets, USA & Euros plus Misc Exonumia.
Hi,

I recieve the same also when I try to approve the amendments from the users

Regards
ad Patrem
Error
The database encountered a problem. Please try to refresh the page in a
few minutes (press F5). (MySQL 06-Apr-2020 08:38:03)

Me too - I got that just now when changing a new page; a member created it
for a token but did not put anything in 'Issuing authority'. Actually I was re-trying it,
as it originally happened a few hours ago in the the night, but the error is still there.
Just now made another attempt at the same page, and this time it worked. Solved. :)
Yes - all good now :love:
Referee for Australia & New Zealand Coins & Exonumia, Papua New Guinea & Cocos & Keeling Islands Coins & Australian Banknotes. I Collect > Australia, UK & Dependancies, NZ Sets, USA & Euros plus Misc Exonumia.
Status changed to Solved (Xavier, 6-Apr-2020, 13:48)
Hello,
Sorry I messed up with the database yesterday. I saw and fixed this issue only this morning.
"The database encountered a problem. Please try to refresh the page in a few minutes (press F5). (MySQL 03-Mar-2022 19:07:13)"

I am having tis issue now with trying to ddd a piece of exonumia to the catalogue, I have tried the refresh advice a few times now,
to no avail. Also I tried changing or emptying fields in the form. No joy. (Timestamp is from my last try to add it to catalog).

I have added two other exnumina pieces without problem around same time.

Thank you in advance for assistance with the issue.

Regards
TerryPeru
Hello terryperu,
Sorry for this issue. It's fixed. You can request the token creation again.
Quote: "Xavier"​Hello terryperu,
​Sorry for this issue. It's fixed. You can request the token creation again.
​It all seems to be working fine now,
thanks for your speedy reply and fix.
Regards
TerryPeru

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 11:31.