Banknote section

7 posts • viewed 161 times

This message aims at: reporting a bug

Upvotes: 2
Downvotes: 0
When I want to view page 2 in the banknote setion, it automatically swithes to the coin section. Also, if I press "View the whole banknote list" and press the link, i get to "Page not found".
Coin referee for: ASM, AZE, FRO, GRL, HI, KOR, KGZ, MLI, MHL, MMR, PRK, PCN, TCA, UZB, WSM, SML, TAT, TWN, TJK
Banknote referee for: AGO, AZE, ECS, HTI, KAZ, KGZ, KOR, MRT, MNG, PRK, WSM, ROK, SWE, TJK, PMR, TKM, UZB, ZWE
It will go to page 2, if you click "next, but not the "page 2" link. The United States is doing this. I'm not sure if other countries are too.
Quote: "cassibill"​It will go to page 2, if you click "next, but not the "page 2" link. The United States is doing this. I'm not sure if other countries are too.
​To me it doesn't matter if I press "next" or "2", I just get redirected to the next page in the coin catalogue.
Coin referee for: ASM, AZE, FRO, GRL, HI, KOR, KGZ, MLI, MHL, MMR, PRK, PCN, TCA, UZB, WSM, SML, TAT, TWN, TJK
Banknote referee for: AGO, AZE, ECS, HTI, KAZ, KGZ, KOR, MRT, MNG, PRK, WSM, ROK, SWE, TJK, PMR, TKM, UZB, ZWE
Status changed to Started (Xavier, 14-Apr-2020, 09:27PM)
Hello,
I fixed the links for navigation between pages, currencies and rulers.
I could not reproduce the issue with "View the whole banknote list" though. Could you please provide the URL of the page you get when clicking on the link?
Quote: "Xavier"​I could not reproduce the issue with "View the whole banknote list" though. Could you please provide the URL of the page you get when clicking on the link?
This is the link for 500 apsar: https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces201613.html
I like to know if there are a list of banknote websites that allow banknote pictures to be used on Numista?
Numista referee for PRC,Ireland, Singapore, United States - Pre-Fed; Creator and admin of Numista Discord
To me, all rainbow toned coins are coins with gasoline spilled on them. I might still like it if the gas price is good ;).
Quote: "ngdawa"
Quote: "Xavier"​I could not reproduce the issue with "View the whole banknote list" though. Could you please provide the URL of the page you get when clicking on the link?
​This is the link for 500 apsar: https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces201613.html
​Thank you, it's fixed.
Quote: "The_One"​I like to know if there are a list of banknote websites that allow banknote pictures to be used on Numista?
​There is only a common list for coins and banknotes, visible at https://en.numista.com/info.php
This list includes website which have pictures for both coins and banknotes, for instance Heritage Auctions or CGB.
Status changed to Solved (Xavier, 15-Apr-2020, 05:36PM)

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 09:37AM.