discrepancy in the count of coins [solved]

14 posts • viewed 199 times

This message aims at: reporting a bug

Upvotes: 5
Downvotes: 0

» Quick access to the last post

Hi!

today I noticed there's a strange discrepancy between the count of coins for swap shown on the profile and actual number (on my profile says 42 coins for swap when there are actually 844!).
Any ideas why?
I think there is a bug. I actually have 161 coins for swap (106 types) but officially I have 21 coins for swap...
Yes, must be a bug >
My profile says 80 coins to swap
My coins says 7,734 coins to swap
:.
Mine is doing it too I’m sure Xavier will have it fixed soon

Matt
Same here. Profile says 140 coins, My Coins says 7238 coins.
They say "Pecunia non olet", but I know better...
Topic moved to "Numista website" (ZacUK, 19-Apr-2020, 08:07)
Got the very same problem and was pretty confused in the beginning z|
Best Regards
lightning
I think we all have the same problem. Profile says 127 coins, my coins says 19515.

It seems recently we have all kind of bugs.

Without the intention of hijacking this post, but before I start a new thread, has anyone else this problem too: since two days I get advertisements between the coins in our catalogue. I've never seen this in years, and as far as I know, nothing has changed on my computer (no new installations etc.):

Hello there.

I see that It is because, all swap coins numbers mistakenly were added to your corresponding collection numbers-). Definitely, it is a bug.
Best regards,
afpcoins
Status changed to Solved (Xavier, 19-Apr-2020, 15:36)
Sorry for the many bugs at the moment. They are due to heavy changes to support banknotes all over Numista. The bug with the count of coins for swap is fixed.

Essor Prof, there were indeed a change of advertising provider and of banners position, this is not a bug.
Quote: "Xavier"​Sorry for the many bugs at the moment. They are due to heavy changes to support banknotes all over Numista. The bug with the count of coins for swap is fixed.

​Xavier, many thanks for your efforts!

I have cleared cache, but see the same wrong numbers. Maybe, something missed?
Best regards,
afpcoins
Afpcoins, I see the following numbers on your profile:
  • Collection: 5828 coins • 201 countries • 234 issuers
  • For swap: 5922 coins
Would you expect something different?
Quote: "Xavier"​Afpcoins, I see the following numbers on your profile:

• Collection: 5828 coins • 201 countries • 234 issuers

• For swap: 5922 coins

​Would you expect something different?
​Xavier , sorry for not giving details. I meant "My Coins" page

In profile - correct , but if you click on "My Coins" we see the same wrong numbers (we saw in Profile earlier) and wrong numbers by country if to click "View the country list with my collection quantities."

Definitely, we see wrong Estimates, Weights, Types, etc. on this page.

I suppose it is still common issue for all users and can be easily fixed.
Thanks in advance!
Best regards,
afpcoins
The figures look correct to me. Perhaps you want to see the numbers of coins not for swap (as on the profile). This can be achieved by changing the filters on the top right of the page.
Quote: "Xavier"​The figures look correct to me. Perhaps you want to see the numbers of coins not for swap (as on the profile). This can be achieved by changing the filters on the top right of the page.
​Xavier, sorry you are right.

This filter created some confuses because seems to me, before you have core changes filter "Not for Swap Only" was set up automatically (by default)" .. so that the collector when clicking on "My coins" could see by default only all Coins in his/ her Collections
Best regards,
afpcoins

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 13:02.