Numista just introduced a paid premium account, offering the following benefits:
- Increase the storage for the pictures of your coins and banknotes to 10 GB
- Browse Numista without advertising
- Support Numista financially
This is a reply to 2 topics which have been discussed over the past few months:
- The current limit of 500 MB for personal pictures was set to avoid filling the disk space of Numista too quickly and hence avoiding extra cost. This limit may be too low for some big users of Numista.
- A financial support would allow me to invest more in Numista, including maybe working on it full-time, and rely less on advertising.
I'm convinced that all Numista features should be accessible for everyone and hence should be kept free. This will still be true for future features. The premium access is intended to include only options which involve a higher operating cost and it is completely optional.