Looking to swap

3 posts • viewed 292 times
I have added some new coins to my swap list and haven’t swapped in a while and would like to get back at it. If you live in the USA and would be interested in swapping please let me know.

Note: All coins on my swaplist are also for sale if there isn’t anything I need from your list.

Matt
Quote: "Myeackle"​I have added some new coins to my swap list and haven’t swapped in a while and would like to get back at it. If you live in the USA and would be interested in swapping please let me know.

​Note: All coins on my swaplist are also for sale if there isn’t anything I need from your list.

​Matt
​You have a boatload of coins I'd like to get. Check my swaplist and hopefully we can work a swap. If not, I may want to buy some of your coins.

Mike
Married, father of 2, grandfather of 4.  Retired Navy - 25 years. Been to 45 Countries and know how to ask for beer in 135 languages and dialects.  Passions:  My wife of 49 years, Coin Collection, Woodworking, Photography, and being Politically Incorrect.
Quote: "Coins2see"
Quote: "Myeackle"​I have added some new coins to my swap list and haven’t swapped in a while and would like to get back at it. If you live in the USA and would be interested in swapping please let me know.
​​
​​Note: All coins on my swaplist are also for sale if there isn’t anything I need from your list.
​​
​​Matt
​​You have a boatload of coins I'd like to get. Check my swaplist and hopefully we can work a swap. If not, I may want to buy some of your coins.

​Mike
​Sounds good I sent you a swap request and have been adding even more coins to my swap list.

Matt
Topic locked (Numista Robot, 31-Oct-2020, 04:25)

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 16:26.