How long should new coin submissions remain pending?

5 posts • viewed 60 times
I've made a few submissions that have been either accepted or rejected in days.

But I have two for Tristan da Cunha that have been sitting in Pending for weeks.

It doesn't really matter to me, but it has me curious.
Sadly, some referees are better than others...I think if a referee takes longer than 3 days then there should be a co-referee for that country in my opinion...
A week should be the longest for most kinds of requests, people have a life outside Numista but being online at least once a week should be possible for everyone. A co-referee after just three day isn't a good idea depending on the country size and complexity (too many cooks spoil the broth).

The problem are inactive refers that aren't substituted for many months, then you might get an admin checking the request once and again (7 or 10 days are needed for them to get access to a request).
I can live with all that. I was mostly concerned that maybe it was a signal that I'd done something wrong.

Should I alert admins? If so, how so?
Yes, it sometimes happens, now I have 4 modification request from 16 and 17 of July still pending to be aproved or rejected, well, I suposed these are bad times for everyone and everything tooks much more time than usual...
Coin referee for: Andorra
Banknote referee for: Spain and Andorra

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 09:45.