Any sales tax token or opa token collectors here?

11 posts • viewed 179 times

» Quick access to the last post

I just want to see a nice sales tax token or opa token collection because I have yet to see one. Not many ppl are interested in them
I have never encountered any, myself, but the Numista catalog has many , so clearly there are enthusiasts here.
Jamais l'or n'a perdu la plus petite occasion de se montrer stupide. -Balzac
I've only got about 5-10 sales tax tokens, as side notes from coin collecting. Not sure that I have even bothered to put them on Numista yet.
I think a lot of "serious" collectors dismiss them because they are not particularly rare or expensive; which is a shame because they are very historically interesting. I have the same problem with milk tokens. It's difficult to find information or catalogues or other people who are interested in them.
That’s pretty cool! A shame that it’s hard to find information about them though
Quote: "Mr. Midnight"​I have never encountered any, myself, but the Numista catalog has many , so clearly there are enthusiasts here.
​thanks
Hi, I'm from Indonesia. I have few of them.. but not serious in collect them
I like to think I have a decent little collection of them nowhere near complete but still pretty interesting.

Matt
Quote: "Myeackle"​I like to think I have a decent little collection of them nowhere near complete but still pretty interesting.

​Matt
Matt,​thats 1 of the nicer collections Ive seen.
Quote: "johnspa"
Quote: "Myeackle"​I like to think I have a decent little collection of them nowhere near complete but still pretty interesting.
​​
​​
​​
​​
​​
​​Matt
​Matt,​thats 1 of the nicer collections Ive seen.
Thanks I’ve been working on it over the past few years.

Matt​
I've got a handful. 16 to be exact. I like them, but I have so many other areas of interest that they always seem to take a backseat. Though I have the same number of them, I find parking tokens to be more interesting. Many of them seem to use negative space and cut-outs and it's just beautiful.
"What we are is not as important as what we aren't"

» Forum policy

Used time zone is UTC+1:00.
Current time is 13:53.