Full address: Harco Pasar Baru, Jl. Samanhudi No.106, RT.5/RW.8, Ps. Baru, Kecamatan Sawah Besar, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10710
- Front part of the market is usually where people go to (usual mall shops and places). At the third floor you'll see some (not many) coin sellers. They usually sell decent coins and sometimes very good coins for a fair price (mostly). Most of the other sellers converted into online shops so few coin sellers are left in the place.
- Back part of the market sells very interesting stuffs.
- In the alleyway, there are also coin sellers at the sides of the road.
- Pretty tricky to negotiate prices with the coin sellers inside the building, but easier with the coin sellers at the sides of the road
- Buying very good graded coins with coin sellers at the sides of the road are pretty hard to find while coin sellers inside the building usually have those types of coins
- I don't think there is much place to park in the market itself, you are recommended to find other places to park.
- Opening and closing hours are based on Google.
- Pictures are based on Google.
- Do note that the information I give are based from experience and Google, not everything I describe here may be 100% correct in the future.
No reviews yet.